Sunday, March 11, 2007

Affiliate Marketing...don't believe the hype?

I know I was pretty fired up when I stumbled into a program recently, and had some decent success right away. I began doing some research, and found some info that really excited me about the prospect of working in my home office wearing flip flops and a baseball cap...as opposed to sitting in my corporate cubicle.

It's good to come across articles like this that will help balance out the frenzy of mental activity that can come with researching AM.

Don't let the title of the site fool you...this is good advice for anyone.

Things To Know About Affiliate Marketing
By admin
The key here is knowing your visitors and then being able to determine which affiliate programs you can offer to meet their needs. There is also the concept of pre sale, which is the ability to put your visitors in the required open and ...
Work At Home Ideas For Women - http://workathomeideasforwomen.com

No comments: